Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I WANTED TO WISH ALL THE MOTHER'S OUT THERE A EARLY "HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY"!

Hi Everyone!

I just wanted too wish everyone an early "Happy Mother's Day"! It's very important for you too spend as MUCH time with your Mom as possible because you NEVER know when your last day could come! Let her know what a VERY important person she is in your life and thank her for ALL that she does for you! We take it for granted it but our Mother's do much more for us than we realize and we NEVER seem too thank them enough! So do something special for her in return! Then she'll know that she is being respected, thought of, and loved NOT just on "Mother's Day" but every day of the year!

Even if things are hard for you, and can't go out too the store and buy your Mom a gift, make her a special picture and card to say thank you! I'm sure she'll appreciate any gift that she receives! Gifts are always the BEST if they come from the heart!

I hope everyone enjoys a very special "Mother's Day" with their Mom's!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the nice post, Jenny. And you're very right that we don't appreciate our moms enough. I'm guilty of that, too, and I have kids so I should know better!

    Sending you hugs to help you through a hard day. And don't worry, sweetie....your mom knows how much you love and appreciate her.

    Love you,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete