Friday, June 19, 2009

A DAY OF SADNESS AND JOY ALL WRAPPED UP IN ONE!

Hi Everyone!

Today is a happy and sad day all wrapped up in one! Today is the fourth anniversary of my beloved Mom "Vicky's" death! Also we had a family member pass away and tomorrow is my Great Uncle's funeral! So it's been a difficult and trying few weeks for my family and I!

You should always be thankful for the family you have left because you NEVER know when your last day will be!

So that's why dear readers, it's VERY important for you to learn to become as INDEPENDENT as possible and learn to care for yourself as well as you can because your family aren't always going to be around too help and support you in your every need!

NEVER be afraid to try new things and if things are difficult and scary it's always ok to ask someone for help!

It's also very important that you have people in your life that you can talk with and can TRUST them too help you in any situation good or bad! I'm VERY lucky that I have special people in my life like my Dad, my Aunt, and my cousin's! Who TRUELY care about me and love for who I am and NOT what I look like!

If you ever want too live in your own place someday, it's VERY important for you to try something new every day! Sure things will be scary at first but if you NEVER try new things by yourself you'll NEVER succeed in becoming independent and live in your place and start a life for yourself!

So please dear readers always cherish and treasure the special people in your lives that mean the MOST too you because,you NEVER know when your last day will come!

No comments:

Post a Comment