Monday, August 17, 2009

PRECIOUS MEMORIES THAT WE ALL TREASURE AND WILL FOREVER LIVE ON IN OUR HEARTS FOR A LIFETIME!

Hi Everyone!

Today is a very special day that I hold very sacred in my heart! Today would have been my Mom "Vicky's" 54th birthday! I hope I have shown her how independent I've become! She would be very proud of me! I am where I am today because of her!

So please take my advice it's very IMPORTANT for you to become as independent as possible! Someday the people near and dear to our hearts are taken from us WAY too soon when we least expect it and we NEVER get too thank them for all that they have done for us! I feel bad because NOW I can't do anything in return too let my Mom know how special she really was, still is, and will always be!

So please, dear readers make SURE that you tell and show the people in YOUR lives how MUCH you appreciate ALL that they do for you! Also let them know that even if they have passed away they did a WONDERFUL job in helping you become the person that you are today!

"I OWE IT ALL TO YOU MOM, YOU'RE THE BEST THAT MONEY CAN BUY"! "THANKS FOR EVERYTHING"!

No comments:

Post a Comment