Tuesday, January 10, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

Hi Everyone!

Happy New Year! This Christmas was awfully quiet but still very special my family and I went too my Aunt Marcia's house too have Christmas dinner, opened presents, then came home! It was a short family get together because my cousin's have young children and I was having a lot knee pain, so we came home early! It still was enjoyable! All of us received nice gifts!

My new year's resolution came true I now have my Personal Assistant "PA" and Massage Therapist so that was a blessing! She helps me with house cleaning, laundry, cooking, plus everything I can't do! Plus I get a massage three days week and that's helping my body become loser so it's easier for me too walk! My P.A. and I also go too the mall, which is nice because then I can get out a little bit! I will need another P.A. for the weekends though!

I'm planning too fly too Texas next year for Christmas and the New Year to spend time with family! I hope all of you had a nice holiday with your family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment