Saturday, March 31, 2012

TOMRROW WILL BE THE THIRD YEAR ANNIVERSARY ON MOVING INTO MY OWN APARTMENT!

Hi Everyone!

Tomorrow will be the third year of me living on my own in my own apartment! I am very pleased with the progress that I have made! I finally have my own life and a new community of friends that I never would have made if I was still living at home! My Dad "John" and his new wife "Bobbie Jo" are very pleased with my independence!

I have a Personal Assistant or P.A. that helps me do the normal daily living tasks that I can't do, which is nice! I also do my own grocery shopping!

My Dad still comes too visit me and takes me home on weekends once in awhile! He also picks me up every Christmas too spend the holiday with family!

I will continue to do my best and keep on becoming more independent everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment