Tuesday, November 13, 2012

TODAY MY APARTMENT COMPLEX HAD A THANKSGIVING DINNER IN THE COMMUNITTY ROOM FOR THE RESIDENTS!

Hi Everyone!

Today my apartment complex had a Thanksgiving dinner for the residents, in the community room!  They had turkey rolled around stuffing, mixed vegetables, rolls, butter and punkin pie slices, you had too supply your own drink!  It was nice too visit with everyone!

I'm lucky I have family too celebrate the holidays with!  This may be the only Thanksgiving that some of these people have!  So I'm grateful that I have a close knit family!

They also have a Christmas lunch'en as well!  That's people have too make sure that they pay their rent on time so the organization can afford speciaties like the Thanksgiving and Christmas lunch'in's every year!  I hope they'll continue too have them for years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment