Friday, March 15, 2013

YESTERDAY MY GRANDMA BENA PASSED AWAY FROM LIBPHOMIA!

Hi Everyone! I have some bad news, my Grandma Bena passed away from Limphoima yesterday morning around 2:10 A.M. When I saw her in February she was pretty good but in a LOT of pain! I think she was waiting for me too see her one last time! She was my Mom's Mom! She was 91 years old! She was a HUGE part of my life, she always took me to my thearpy appointments, took care of me when no one else could or would! She had a BEAUTIFUL singing voice, she was a seamtress, and knew how too bake! She always treated me with respect and always made me feel loved and important regaurdless of my disablity! She and I also went too Detroit and Texas too visit family! She cherished her children, grandchildren, great grandchildren, nieces, nephews, friends and anyone that was special too her! I wish all grandmothers were like my Grandma Bena, she was a very SPECIAL person that I will always remember, love, and cherish! Now she finally is out of pain and in heaven, with her parents Rose and Tony, my Grandpa Tony, my Mom Vicky, her brother Tom, her best frind Tereasa, and my Uncle John! There probably having a good old time reminicing about the good old days! We all will miss her very much! We love you Grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment