Sunday, August 17, 2014

TODAY WOULD HAVE BEEN MY MOM VICKY'S 59TH BRITHDAY!

Hi Everyone! Today would have been my Mom's Vicky's 59th birthday! I can't believe she'll be gone ten years next June 19th! That just shows people that they DON'T live for ever! On my Mom's birthday, Mother's Day, her weddong anniversary and Christmas I always think of her and remember how much she enjoyed living and spending happy times with her family! She always told me how much she loved me and how special and important I was too her! My Dad John and I were her world! We miss her very much! She taught me the tools that I need too survie! It's a shame that she wasn't physical here too see me become a young independent adult and have my own apartment! But I know she knows that I'm ok with whatever I decide too do with my life and who ever I meet! Have a wonderful birthday Mom! I love you ALWAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment