Thursday, April 1, 2021

TODAY IS THE ELEVENTH ANNIVERSARY THAT I MOVED INTO MY APARTMENT COMPLEX AND BEEN LIVING INDEPENDENTLY!

Hi Everyone! Today is the eleventh anniversary of me living independently! I have new Personal Assiatant or PA and her name is Cindy! Cindy has worked for me for six years this year and we have be become wonderful friends! I never would have dreamed I would ever have a place of my own! I love my independence! I take Para Transit every Monday and Wednesday with my motorized scooter too Rockford Pain Mananagement for Physical and Massage Thearpy too help my muslces stay loose enough so I can still walk with my walker! I also get Traumeel and Hyalgon injections in my knees! Hyalgon rebuilds the cartledge and the Traumeel is for pain! I'm hoping I'll be able to go swimmimg in my Dad's gigantic olympic size inground swimming pool as much as possiable this summer! In the pool I can run skip jump and walk normally without any pain, in other words I'm FREE! Since the Cornoa viruis hit I'm not able too visit my best friend Sarah who has Multiple Sclerosis or MS! Sarah has lived at River Bluff Nursing Home in Rockford since 2013 but I have known Sarah since April 2010! We talk on the telephone as often as we can! It'll be nice when I can go visit Sarah again! I hope everyone follows the heart and lives out their dreams because you only have ONE LIFE TOO LIVE so MAKE THE BEST OF IT! I hope all of my dear reader's have a Happy Easter with their familes!

No comments:

Post a Comment