Friday, March 13, 2009

A MARVELOUS BROADWAY SHOW AT THE CORONADO!

Hi Everyone!

I and my cousin's have gone to the Broadway series at the Coronado for the past four years! We really enjoy it! Last night we went to the show called "Movin'Out", "The Songs of Billy Joel", it was really AMAZING! I also invited my Dad's new wife too come and join us at the special event!

We had a GREAT time! We got home around 10:30 at night! The next day we were very tired and just wanted too kick back and relax!

You should NEVER feel afraid to do things that you enjoy, you should also be a part of special events! I really enjoy Broadway theater, you can always find something that interests you and participate in functions that you enjoy!

There's always a world of opportunity out there for you and the door is always open, you just have too be brave enough to go out into the world and make your life happy and exciting! Opportunities are NOT going too come too you, you have to go find them yourself!

The day also brought some joy into it because March 11 was the day of my Uncle John's passing! So all in all it turned out to be a happy day and that's what he would have wanted anyway!

1 comment:

  1. That was fun! And the show was fantastic. Thanks for inviting me!

    ReplyDelete