Wednesday, February 18, 2009

WEATHER CHANGES EFFECTS YOUR MUSCLES!

Hi Everyone!

Well, it's a rainy day in my neck of the woods! I would like too explain about how the weather effects your muscles when you have C.P.! When you have Cerebral Palsy or any other disability, the air pressure effects how your muscles feel that day!

If it's rainy, snowing, or very cold outside, your body doesn't move easily because it hurts too walk or move! If it's sunny and about 90 D. outside, your body moves easily and you have no problem!

Sometimes when you have muscle pain, you have to take pills, just so that you feel good that day! I just take things one day at a time and see how I feel!

The way your muscles WON'T hurt also depends on how your mood is that day! I choose too be a happy person and enjoy what life has in store for me!

2 comments:

  1. Interesting. I didn't realize that the weather affects your muscles, Jenny.

    ReplyDelete