Thursday, February 12, 2009

OUT ON THE FARM!

Hi Everyone!

I've spent this weekend out on the farm having a blast! I've baked cookies, played the piano, and visited my Grandma and Grandpa! I stayed with my Aunt Marcia! My Dad and his new wife are on vacation for the week with our dog Bo, who is three years old and very cute!

I like to swim in my swimming pool and have cookouts in the summer! I've been taking piano lessons for seven years and become very well at the piano! It's something I really enjoy! I enjoy spending time with my cousin's as well!

I like riding go-karts and seadews,I like anything fast!

My favorite music band is the B-52's! I like a diversion of styles of music, anything from musicals too alternative rock too opera! My favorite singers are Celine Dion and Linda Ronstadt! I also enjoy pianist's Elton John, Billy Joel, Bruce Hornsby, and Jim Brickman!

When I was little I had many surgery's and physical, occupational, and speech therapy! In order for me too become independent! For the most part I'm very self-sufficient! I walk with stick canes and walker! I use a wheelchair for long distances and sometimes a motorized kart!

I also am huge musical buff! I love The Wizard of Oz, The Sound of Music, Oklahoma, Carousel, and The Music Man! I also enjoy Broadway shows as well!

I've had too face many obstacles and challenges in my life that have been hard, but if you keep a positive attitude on life everything will work out as planned! But you get too decide on how you want too live you life! I choose too live my life as independent and self-sufficant as possible!

That's all for today! Please watch for upcoming events!

1 comment: