Friday, June 25, 2010

THE ADVENTURES OF LIVING INDEPENDENTLY!

Hi Everyone!

I would like too tell you a little bit about the adventures of living independently when you have Cerebral Palsy! When I moved into my new apartment, I had too learn to do EVERYTHING for myself, it was scary at times but I also knew that I was a young adult who wanted a life for herself! I had too learn how too cook and clean! But now I'm very grateful that I achieved my goal! Also my family and friends have helped me along the way!

All of you should think about doing the same thing! I began too realize that I couldn't be SO stubborn! Now I'm living on my own! I'm cooking, cleaning, doing my own laundry and paying my bills and most of all I'm proud of myself for making my dreams come true! All you have too do is put one foot in front of the other and miraculous things will happen! You should NEVER be afraid of CHANGE, because there is ALWAYS CHANGE in life wheather we like it or NOT!

ALWAYS keep a open mind and a open heart too new experiences, if you do that your life will have many new and exciting journey's too experience! I've even applied for a part-time job that I'll hopefully be starting in the fall when school begins! Always look for new horizons and your dreams will come true!

2 comments:

  1. So good to read about your personal feelings on being on your own. It was so exciting for me to help you get started on your own. Loved reading your posts today with your dad. We are so very proud of you.!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only am I impressed that you're living in your own apartment, I'm impressed with how clean and tidy your place is every time I visit! I wish MY house was that organized. What's your secret? :)

    ReplyDelete