Wednesday, April 28, 2010

TODAY MY PIANO ARRIVED TOO MY NEW APARTMENT!

Hi Everyone!

Today was a GREAT day! Today my piano arrived too my new apartment! I was very pleased because I have been waiting for its arrival ever since I moved in! It sounds WONDERFUL but it's very "LOUD"! I'm all set with everything I need! I've been in my apartment a little over a week now, it's exciting and scary at times, but I know I'll be just fine! I've been waiting too have a place of my own for a long time!

That's something that all of 'YOU" should think about doing in the near future as well! Your parents or gaurdians arre NOT going too be around forever too support and take care of you so that's why dear readers, I always 'STREES" too you that it's very important that you become as independent and self-sufficant as possiable, because someday you'll have too rely on yourself for EVERYTHING! Our parents and loved ones are NOT going too be around forever!

I have already done some laundry and cooking so that's a start! But there's MUCH more to living on your own than that! You have too cook, clean, pay your bills,"ON TIME", shop for YOURSELF! If you work hard enough and set your mind to do it you'll be just fine! You just can't talk about you have to "DO IT"!

I and my family are very happy with the progress that I've made! I hope I'll have many more happy life exerpiences in my journey, I guess things will happen when I least expect it! Keep up the good work!

1 comment: