Thursday, April 1, 2010

TODAY I WROTE MY FIRST RENT CHECK FOR MY NEW APARTMENT!

Hi Everyone!

Today was a very exciting day for me! Today I wrote my first rent check for my new apartment! I can honestly say that I have a place that I can call my OWN to live in! I NEVER thought that my dream would become a reality! I owe MOST of the credit too my Dad "John" and my late Mom "Vicky" because they are the ones that made me who I am today, and taught me to be responsible. I also want to thank Bobbie Jo for all her help and support in helping to make all this happen too!

I have to give myself "SOME" credit as well for being brave enough to give it a try.

I wish my Mom could see how much I have accomplished in becoming independent and self- sufficient! She would be SO proud that I'm starting a life for myself! Making new friends, and keeping in touch with old friends as well!

This is a HUGE step and change in my life, but I'm up for the challenges! You'll soon find out that you can do MORE things on your own than you thought you could. All you have too do is NEVER be afraid to try NEW things! You NEVER know if you can do something if you NEVER try!

I'm very excited about moving into my new apartment and starting a life for myself. I hope ALL of you in the near future will find the time to come and visit!

You CAN'T depend on other people your WHOLE life, you have learn to depend on yourself and make your own decisions. Hopefully you'll always make the right ones!

I hope you and your families have a safe and Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment