Monday, April 12, 2010

THIS WEEKEND I'LL BE MOVING INTO MY NEW APARTMENT AND MY NEW CELL PHONE JUST ARRIVED AS WELL!

Hi Everyone!

This is a very EXCITING time for me but very DIFFERNT! I'm am going too start a life for myself! I'm going too be in my new apartment hopefully this weekend sometime! My new cell phone that my Dad bought me will be here in a few days!

Sure I'm a little bit nervous, but mostly I'm excited! ALL of you should think about moving out on your OWN as well someday! You will find MUCH joy and happiness! It ALL depends on YOU! YOU are the ONLY person that can decide how YOU want your life too be! I choose too be as independent as I can, make MANY new friends, and live the life I've ALWAYS dreamed of!

Things will be very difficult for me to do, but I make things easier like using a walker with a seat and a basket too carry things around! If I get tried of standing I can sit down on the walker and rest for a few minutes!

I NEVER like too depend on other people for help, but sometimes I have no choice! If you need assitance from other people, try too remember to be as polite as possible! People DON'T want too help people that are rude! If you are polite too people then people will want too help and be with more than if your NOT! People DON'T have too help you, it's a choice that they make!

Make your family and friends proud of you, also PROVE too them that ALL of their help is MUCH apprecaited! When you see them, tell them, send them thank you cards! Every once in awhile it's nice for someone you care about knows that what ALL they do to help you isn't done in vein!

I tell my family and friends thank you "ALL THE TIME" so they know that I appreicate everything that they do for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment