Sunday, April 18, 2010

TWO DAYS AGO I MOVED INTO MY NEW APARTMENT!

Hi Everyone!

I have WONDERFL and EXCITING news! Two days ago I moved into my new apartment! I made my goal of living on my OWN which I'm very excited and proud! My "late" Mom "Vicky' would be vey happy also!

If you work hard enough on being independent, the goals that you have set for yourself will come true, all you have too do is try and you'll succed in becoming a young independent adult! It will be difficult but you have too find ways too make life easier for YOU!

I still walk with my stick canes, but now I'm using a walker with a seat so I can move things around much easier!

You CAN'T always depend on other people for help, you have too learn too depend on YOURSELF,as MUCH as possiable!

My family and I are very happy that I have acheived the goal of living on my own! I hope that ALL of you will be able too live on your someday as wel!

All it takes is years and years of hard work but if you set your mind too being indenpendent, hopefully that will happen for you as well!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your big move Jen!!! Your apartment is so nice!!! Grandma & I really loved having lunch with you today & look forward to seeing you again soon! Keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete