Tuesday, September 22, 2015

HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE JOHN! A LOVING TRIBUTE TOO A WONDERFUL MAN THAT WILL LIVE ON IN OUR HEARTS FOR A LIFETIME!

Hi Everyone! Today would have been my Uncle John's 68th birthday! It's day also of mixed emotions for me! My Uncle John was one of the kindness men in the world that would put his wife children and family before anyone or anything else! He was one of the hardest workers that I knew plus if anyone was in need he would stop what he was doing and help them! He always accepted me as his third daughter and didn't look at my C.P.! My Dad John is also like that! I wanted too honer the two men that I admire the most in my life! My Uncle John taught me how too drive the PUG around the farm! There are SO many memories of the WONDERFUL man that we lost! I wish all of you knew him! He did everything he could too include in what ever he was doing even though it was difficult because of my C.P., but he made it work! It's a shame he and my Mom are NOT physically here too see start my adult independent life in my own apartment! They would be SO proud of me! I hope he's resting in peace! Uncle John, you were the best and never be forgotten! You will live on in my heart and my memories for a lifetime!

No comments:

Post a Comment