Tuesday, December 14, 2010

LAST SATURDAY I AND A FEW FRIENDS WENT TOO THE MALL TO GO CHRISTMAS SHOPPING!

Hi Everyone!

Last Saturday a few friends went too the mall and we went Christmas shopping! I was a very "COLD" day! We bought many Christmas gifts for family and friends! We also had lunch in the food court! Then we came back too our apartment and had dinner!

People with disability's should be THANKFUL that they have family and friends that really CARE and want too be a special part of their lives! I'm thankful that I have made WONDERFUL friends at my apartment! They DON'T judge me for who I am, they also treat me with respect, as I do them!

This Saturday caroler's are coming too sing Christmas caorler's in the community room! Then next week my best friend Sarah, her sister Betsy, and their Mom Elna are going make Christmas cookies and a White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Pie! Then on Christmas Eve my family and I are going too my Aunt Marcia and Gordy's for Christmas Eve, then I on Christmas Day I'm going too my Dad's, also on December 26th, 27th, and 28th will be going too Bobbie Jo's family for Christmas with them!

I'm also having a New Year's party with my friends that I made living at my apartment! I hope everyone has Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment